07 September 2020

Hooked to death: Irresponsible fishing kills

 A 4-month-old otter pup was found dead on 6 Sep with a fishing hook lodged in her throat.
Last month, a community cat that lives on St John's Island had a narrow escape after it accidentally swallowed a fish hook. He was found and brought to the vet in time. The baby otter was not so lucky.


More about the otter pup that died

More about the lucky island cat that escaped the same fate


Update: 17 Sep 2020, another community cat accidentally swallowed a fish hook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails