|MORE details on the Ubin Day website|
Many activities are lined up, most are free of charge! But places may be limited. Pre-registration required for many. So do book early to avoid disappointment! More details about Ubin Day activities.
Among the exciting activities already lined up include:
- Free guided nature walks by The Green Volunteers
- Basic Mountain Bike Clinic by Mountain Biking Association (Singapore)
- Natural heritage cycling tour with Pedal Ubin
- Coastal Cleanup with Sea Shepherd Conservation
- Cooking Escapade with Cookery Magic: a cooking class in a traditional kampung house
- Ubin Drawing Project by the Singapore Contemporary Young Artists
- Wayang Kulit performance by The Artists' Village
- MORE activities to be announced in the weeks ahead.
|More details on the Ubin Day website.|
MORE activities will be announced in the weeks ahead!
Look out for details on the Ubin Day website and Ubin Day facebook page.
Ubin Day is a ground-up initiative by those who love Pulau Ubin.
Want to contribute an activity?
Everyone is welcomed to contribute an Ubin Day activity that highlights Ubin's unique charms, and raises awareness and love for our Pulau Ubin.
If you are interested in contributing a suitable activity to Ubin Day, simply register it here http://tinyurl.com/UbinDay2014-ideas
Please register soonest, so that we can provide suitable logistics support to you, and feature your event on our resources. Registrations will close on 23 Nov (Sun)
Want to help out on Ubin Day?
Come join us on Ubin Day and post about your day on Ubin with #ubinday.
Tell everyone about Ubin Day! Like us on facebook. Tell your friends and family.
We need helping hands to make Ubin Day a FUN and meaningful one. Especially, we need help with the following:
- Preparing for Ubin Day on 29 Nov (Sat) to create a kampung-style atmosphere.
- On Ubin Day itself as Fun Ambassadors to help guide visitors, registrations and logistics, and other tasks to keep activities going smoothly.
Ubin Day was first held in April 2002 organised by Grant Pereira with the Singapore Environment Council. There was a second Ubin Day in 2003 but none since then.
This is the first time in more than a decade that we are trying to do another Ubin Day! More about the first Ubin Day in Elements.
See you on Ubin Day!