Lots of people had gathered for the Pesta Ubin WalkRunBike despite the gloomy weather.
Pesta Ubin photobooth! So nice to everyone seems to enjoy it.
Strix Wildlife Consultancy. They have offered free walks at Ubin to discover nature and heritage! Join their next evening walk on 9 Jun, FREE no registration required!
Tua Pek Kong Festival. It starts today 28 May (Mon) until 2 Jun (Sat). FREE, no registration required. With free evening bumboats to enjoy the wayang (Chinese opera).
Pesta Ubin continues this week!
With lots of nature happenings. Something for everyone.
- 28 May - 2 Jun: Tua Pek Kong Festival
- 2 Jun (Sat): FREE Ubin Quarry kayaking with Republic Polytechnic
- 2 Jun (Sat): FREE Nature Connection: Sketching and Watercolour Painting of Birds with NParks
- 2 Jun (Sat): FREE Let’s Cook Outdoors! with Survivor School
- 2 Jun (Sat): Punggol to Ubin Kayaking by Kayakasia
Find a Pesta Ubin activity that suits your schedule and interest! Many are specially for kids and for the family.
Like the Pesta Ubin facebook page for the latest updates.