Near the Ferry Terminal, the seawalls are cleaned of oil and the green grass is scarred from the oil clean up. Is there a better way to clean up oil without damaging areas above the water line?
Today, Chay Hoon and I also surveyed these areas for oil spill impact
- Changi Creek mangroves
- Changi Beach at Carpark 1 and 2
- Changi seagrass meadows near Changi Point Ferry Terminal
Posts about the Johor Strait oil spill in Jan 2017
- How are Pasir Ris mangroves and seagrass meadows after the oil spill?
- Are we helping or harming when we 'clean' oiled mangroves?
- Oil spill at East Johor Strait: YOUR sightings
- Key happenings: Oil spill at East Johor Strait, Jan 2017
- Survey of oil spill spill impact on Ubin and mainland Singapore, 5 Jan 2017
- Oil spill near Pulau Ubin, 4 Jan 2017