What can you expect to do?
- Get down and dirty with your trusty hands to restore Mother Earth
- A short trek to off-the hidden paths of Pulau Ubin
- Reforestation of Tanjong Tajam @ the Western Tip of Pulau Ubin
- Coastal Clean-up @ the Southern Coast of Pulau Ubin
- Environmental educational talk by Ms Ria Tan of wildsingapore
- Networking session with fellow youthful nature enthusiasts!
- Light breakfast and Lunch will be provided
More details and registration on the OBS website or OBS facebook page
Time: 8am – 3pm, registration starts at 7.45am
Reporting location: OB Reception Centre at Punggol Point, 22 Punggol Road, Track 19, Singapore 828871