|Visitors getting off the boardwalk for the intertidal tour.|
But the boardwalk remains open as usual! It is only the intertidal trips that are suspended.
Are there any other ways to visit Chek Jawa? Any other shore walks to join?
This notice is also on the Ubin NParks page
Cancellation of Guided Tours at Chek Jawa Wetlands from 1 July to 31 December 2012
Upgrading works for the floating pontoons at Chek Jawa Wetlands will be carried out from 1 July to 31 December 2012. To facilitate the works, guided tours at Chek Jawa Wetlands will be cancelled during this period of time. We apologize for any inconvenience caused as we upgrade our facilities to serve you better.
More about Chek Jawa which is on Pulau Ubin.
Any other ways to visit Chek Jawa?
- Visit Chek Jawa on your own at any tide! No need to book, no need to wait for low tide. All about the boardwalk and more info for visitors on the wildsingapore website. Pulau Ubin how to get there, what to see and do, on the wildsingapore website.
- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs once a month, get updates on their blog.
- TeamSeagrass at Chek Jawa volunteers who make a difference for Chek Jawa and our other shores. Join TeamSeagrass!
Any walks to other shores that I can join?
- The latest upcoming seashore walks and activities are updated on the wildsingapore happenings blog.
- Walks on other shores can also be organised by the the nature guides and groups listed on this page.
- More about visiting our shores on your own, on wildsingapore.