|One of the many fun activities during Ubin Day 2015.|
In this position, you will help organise nature outreach activities including
- Ubin Open House: 14 May - 11 Jun 2016
More about Ubin Day 2015
- Naked Hermit Crabs walks and events
What you can hope to achieve from this internship
- Learn how to organise events successfully.
- Network with Pulau Ubin, nature and environment communities, especially those who love Ubin.
- Immerse in the latest happenings in Pulau Ubin, biodiversity and environment issues.
You will report to me (Ria). Other experienced nature leads may also mentor for specific events or projects. Working hours are flexible and there will be a monthly stipend. The internship is for a minimum of 3 months, from April to June 2016.
More about the roles and responsibilities, work arrangements, required skills and attitudes in the online application form http://tinyurl.com/WildsingaporeIntern
Applications close 8 Mar (Tue).