A question of karma - is it all down to the shark?
7 Days 30 Nov 09;
Has anyone noticed the correlation between Dubai’s troubles and the capture of the whale shark by Atlantis?
Fourteen months ago the city was booming, everyone was talking about how great the city was and the international press was lavish with its praise... And the whale shark swam free...
It was then captured and imprisoned to attract curious visitors... and then look what happens as the world turns on Dubai and it cannot repay its debts.
They say what goes around comes around.
So do the right thing Atlantis and release the whale shark as you promised all those months ago and you may then see the tourists and cash flow freely back into Dubai and the city may then enjoy some more good fortune - it’s called karma...try it you have nothing to lose.
PS Does Abu Dhabi have a kept whale shark on display... no...
I rest my case.
Related posts on the captive whale shark at Atlantis, Dubai
- Letter to Sol Kerzner on the Dubai Atlantis whale shark
- Sammy the whale remains captive in Atlantis, Dubai
- Whale shark at Dubai Atlantis: still in captivity
- Tour company boycotts Atlantis until it releases whale shark
- Sammy the whale shark: some updates
- Sammy the whale shark: focus on lack of accreditation
- Sammy the whale shark: facebook group set up
- Free Sammy the whale shark
- Dubai Resort with dolphins and whale shark opens