Applications close 4 Jul 09.
- Science/engineering degree with majors in marine science, biology, or environment science.
- Strong interest in marine science and education
- Good knowledge of Singapore marine biodiversity and environmental issues.
- Knowledgeable of web page design and use of internet media
- Must be able to swim
- Some experience with organization of MICE or training workshops, and/or experience as a field guide for nature programs, will be useful
- Out-going personality, good spoken and written communication skills
- assist to organise and conduct field trips to the seashore
- assist to organise and conduct public education activities at TMSI
- assist to organize workshops and conferences
- assist to host visitors of TMSI
- assist with media communications and coordinate production of publicity materials
- manage and update TMSI website and track publication records of researchers
- assist with liaison and support to TMSI external collaborators
will be for one year and extendable depending on candidate's performance.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume to:
Attn: Dr Serena Teo, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deadline: 4 July 2009
From the eco-tax mailing list.
More about the Tropical Marine Science Institute