27 March 2009

Ella Bay: magical stories

Russell Constable has a delightful way of writing about the Bay that he so loves.
Anyone who struggles with writing about a habitat in order to save it should drop by and read his blog for some inspiration!

Russell and I have been corresponding about Ella Bay. And his touching stories and photos have brought this special Bay to life for me. Fortunately, Russell has agreed to start a blog so more people can learn about Ella Bay.

Russell has been posting wonderful glimpses of this special Bay. Despite his very busy schedule.

Today, Russell wrote a poignant story about the Cassowary and the role it plays in life on the Bay. It is wistful and funny yet full of facts and drives the message to the heart.

I wish I had Russell's gift.

In lieu, I can only share his work with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails