"I was happily taking photos of Pulau Tekukor when Mei Lin suddenly tapped me hard to tell me there's a group of three pink dolphins on the other side of the boat. It was around 8.36am."
More about this dolphin sighting on Kok Sheng's wonderful creations blog.
More recent wild dolphin sightings
- Aug 08, dead dolphin washed ashore on Labrador on the habitatnews blog
- Jun 08 near Pulau Semakau on the urban forest blog
- Jun 08 near Cyrene Reefs on the wildfilms blog
- Jun 08 near Pulau Semakau on the ashira blog
- Dec 07 near St John's Island on the urban forest blog with video clip