|Click for larger view|
Programme for the Symposium
- 9am Registration
- 9.30am Welcome address by Mr Poon Hong Yuen, CEO NParks
- 9.35am Keynote address by Dr Shawn Lum, President Nature Society (Singapore) "The importance of nature and our Nature Reserves in Singapore"
- 10am Teabreak
- 10.30am Ms Tan Beng Chiak, Lead Teacher Raffles Girls' School (Secondary) " The Cowshed that became a WELL"
- 11am Mr Liak Teng Lit, Group CEO Alexandra Health "Enhancing Biodiversity at a Hospital Project - The Khoo Teck Puat Hospital's Experience"
- 11.15am Mr Ching Youyi, Market Executive Keppel Singmarine "Keppel Volunteers - Diving for Biodiversity"
- 11.30am Mr N. Sivasothi, Coordinator International Coastal Cleanup Singapore "Trash on the Beach - 21 years of Community Action on the Shores of Singapore"
- 11.45am Wrap up discussion
- 12noon End
To attend the Symposium, please register with Ms Jocelyne Sze at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Function Hall, Botany Centre, Singapore Botanic Gardens map
Dress: Smart casual