Here's 3 quick glimpses of Singapore's Sea Water Life! See them without getting your feet wet.
Photos of Singapore's wild shores!
from the International Year of the Reef 2008 flickr group with 45 members and more than 3,000 photos.
Quick video introduction to Singapore's wild shores!
Latest blog posts on Singapore's wild shores!
With photo and intro text
Also check out these other Singapore Blog Action Day posts
- Blog Action Day – Coral Reefs of Pulau Hantu from Pulau Hantu.
- Blog Action Day – The Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve from Bird Ecology Study Group.
- Lost in the Clouds - Blog Action Day 2010 "Water" from The Biology Refugia.
- Low Cost Methods of Water Purification from EcoWalkthetalk.
- Blog Action Day 人人参与，保护水资源Secure our water needs everybody's participation from PurpleMangrove.
- Confession of a former plastic bottle junkie from News from the International Coastal Cleanup Singapore.
15 fabulous facts about Singapore's wild shores (an old Blog Action Day post!)
Singapore's wild shores and other wild places: info for visitors, what to see and do and how to get there.
Wild fact sheets about Singapore's common marine life.
You CAN make a difference for Singapore's wild places!