|The fun participants of the 2014|
Marine Park guide training.
Photo by Vincent Choo
In this position, you will help organise nature outreach activities including
- Guide training for the Sisters Islands Marine Park in Oct-Nov 2015
More about what happened at the 2014 training sessions
- Leafmonkey workshops
- Naked Hermit Crabs walks and events
What you can hope to achieve from this internship
- Learn how to organise outreach events successfully.
- Network with nature and environment communities, especially those who love Singapore's marine life.
- Immerse in the latest happenings in biodiversity and environment issues.
You will report to me (Ria). Other experienced nature leads may also mentor for specific events or projects. Working hours are flexible and there will be a monthly stipend. The internship is for a minimum of 12 weeks.
More about the roles and responsibilities, work arrangements, required skills and attitudes in the online application form http://tinyurl.com/WildsingaporeIntern