There was a scattering of small to tiny fishes near the Visitor Centre.
shared on facebook: "There have been quite a few small (about 3 to 4cm) dead fish around the Kranji Nature Trail/Eagle Point stretch. Pic taken from Sunday (1 Mar)."
|Photo by Sg Beachbum. on facebook.|
Western fish farm mass fish deaths
- Lots of dead farmed fishes at Lim Chu Kang, and now also at Kranji
- Lots of dead farm fishes washed up at Lim Chu Kang and Sungei Buloh
- What is AVA doing about dead farm fishes being dumped into the water?
- Dead fish checks: Lim Chu Kang and Sungei Buloh
- Any dead fishes on Singapore's northern shores?
- What the fish? Figuring out dead fishes at Sungei Buloh
- Still lots of dead fishes at Sungei Buloh
- Thousands of farm fishes rot at Sungei Buloh
- Yes, dead fishes are from fish farms
- Fish farms dumping dead fishes?