Dates of the public walks are listed on the NParks website.
How does internet booking of the tour work?
To register, click on your preferred date. On the page of your preferred date, click on a link labeled "Registration" which will appear besides the link labeled "Email a Friend" from 1 Dec. Before 1 Dec, this link will NOT be available.
Here's more details on how to book the walks online.
More details about the walk on the NParks website.
I can't get a slot for the walk!
Why are there so few slots?! Why is there no walk this weekend?!
and more FAQs about shore walks in Singapore.
For feedback and other comments on the Chek Jawa intertidal walk, please send these to NParks who manage the walks. Use the NParks contact form on their website. Or try the following contacts
Helpline Number: 1800-471 7300 (Toll-free)
Fax: 6472 3033
Any other shore walks that I can join?
- The latest upcoming seashore walks and activities are updated on the wildsingapore happenings blog.
- Walks on other shores can also be organised by the the nature guides and groups listed on this page.
- More about visiting our shores on your own, on wildsingapore.
- Visit Chek Jawa at any tide! No need to book, no need to wait for low tide. All about the boardwalk and more info for visitors on the wildsingapore website.
- Pulau Ubin how to get there, what to see and do, on the wildsingapore website.
- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs, get updates on their blog.
- TeamSeagrass at Chek Jawa volunteers who make a difference for Chek Jawa and our other shores. Join TeamSeagrass!