|Follow in the footsteps of wild intern Sumita Thiagarajan (in hat) |
who laid the foundations for Ubin Day. She is seen here with
Minister Desmond Lee speaking to the Prime Minister on Ubin Day.
Photo by Johnson Ong
In this position, you will help organise nature outreach activities including
- Ubin Day: 12-14 Jun 2015
More about Ubin Day 2014 http://ubinday2014.wix.com/ubin
- Leafmonkey workshops http://leafmonkeyworkshop.blogspot.sg/
- Naked Hermit Crabs walks and events http://nakedhermitcrabs.blogspot.sg/
What you can hope to achieve from this internship
- Learn how to organise outreach events successfully.
- Network with nature and environment communities, especially those who love Ubin.
- Immerse in the latest happenings in biodiversity and environment issues.
You will report to me (Ria). Other experienced nature leads may also mentor for specific events or projects. Working hours are flexible and there will be a monthly stipend. The internship is for a minimum of 3 months, from April to June 2015.
More about the roles and responsibilities, work arrangements, required skills and attitudes in the online application form http://tinyurl.com/WildsingaporeIntern
Applications close 8 Mar (Sun).