It hopes to feature news, events, feature articles and other information about our biodiversity.
There is also a companion Celebrating Singapore's Biodiversity 2010 Facebook page!
Please support the celebrations!
Here's what you can do
- Visit the blog and leave a comment in the guestbook. Share your thoughts and hopes for our biodiversity.
- Subscribe to the blog to get the latest updates in your reader or via email.
- Be a fan of the Facebook page so you can also receive updates via Facebook.
- Put the IYB2010 Singapore banner on your blog or website. To spread the word about our biodiversity to your readers.
- Add your wildlife photos to the Singapore Celebrates IYB flickr group site and Facebook page.
- Post a link to your biodiversity blog entry on the Facebook page.
- Tell your friends about International Year of Biodiversity!
- EXPLORE our wild places and see our biodiversity for yourself. Bring your friends and family. There are plenty of guided walks and other activities that highlight our wildlife and wild places.
- EXPRESS share your thoughts, experiences and photos in a blog, facebook, flickr and other social networking sites.
- ACT volunteer for our wild places. Here's some current opportunities, with updates on the wildsingapore news blog.
Want to do more?!
The Celebrating Singapore's Biodiversity blog is looking for volunteers to help write articles about our biodiversity. It's a great opportunity to learn more and do more for our fascinating wild life and wild places. If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please email Ria email@example.com.
Looking forward to an exciting and truly wild 2010!