- Optimise and prioritise land use to support sustained economic growth
- Expand supply of land and space in Singapore
Reclamation affecting coral reefs
on Sentosa, for the Integrated Resort, 2007.
- Public sector co-chair: Ms Grace Fu, Senior Minister of State (National Development, Education)
- Private sector co-chair: Mr Wong Fong Fui, Chairman and CEO, Boustead Singapore Ltd
The Economic Strategies Committee tasked to chart the way forward for Singapore's economic transformation has set up eight sub-committees. More details can be found on the ESC website at www.esc.gov.sg.
Full media article on the wildsingapore news blog.
- Is more reclamation in Singapore possible? on this blog.
- Sand for Singapore taken from Cambodian Wildlife Sanctuary? on this blog.
- Cambodia bans sand exports due to environmental impact of dredging on this blog.
- Sand mining on Changi East on this blog.
- Singapore's sandy footprint on this blog.
- Wealthy and unhappy - how come Singapore? on the wildsingapore news blog.
- More media articles on sand exports to Singapore on the wildsingapore news blog.