Ocean Conference is a special focus conference for companies with strong environmental stewardship, conservationists, passionate divers, marine enthusiasts and underwater photographers.
It is the first and largest event of its kind in Singapore where 8 internationally renowned experts will convene to offer professional insight into various aspects of the vast marine environment. 150 delegates from around the world are expected at Ocean Conference.
3 April 2009 - Friday
- Opening address – The Ocean In Perspective: Emory Kristof
- Underwater Rainforests – The Challenges of Preserving Coral Reefs: Helen Newman/ Mark Erhmann
- Marine Eco Tourism - The Asia/Indo-Pacific Marine Life Inventory: Neville Coleman
- Regenerating Reefs – Facts and Fallacies: Prof Chou Loke Ming
- Changing the Face of Ocean Terror: Michael Aw
- Marine Tourism – Boon and Bane, Advantages or Nuisances: Neville Coleman (Chair), Helen Newman, Henrik Nimb, Yatin Premchand
- Climate Change, Coral Reefs & Scuba Diver: Prof Chou Loke Meng (Chair), Henrik Nimb, Howard Shaw, Mark Erdmann
- Aquariums & Oceanariums - Contentious Issues: Emory Kristof (Chair), Henrik Nimb, Neville Coleman, Yatin Premchand
- Carbon’s Footprint and its Effects on the Ocean: Howard Shaw
- Projecting Green Branding, Mere Advertising or True CSR?: Howard Shaw (Chair), Helen Newman, Neville Coleman, Michael Aw
Time: 3 April, 2.00pm – 5.30pm, Conference Sessions;
4 April, 9.30am – 5.00pm, Conference Sessions & Panel Discussion
Venue: Suntec Singapore, 602-603
More details on the ADEX website.